Big Blue Boxes is offering mobile drive-thru testing sites for suspected cases of COVID-19. These versatile storage containers have proven to be an effective and cost-efficient solution for medical facilities across the country as a way to test potential cases of the virus while limiting the risk of exposure to staff and patients inside hospitals and clinics. Typically set up adjacent to clinics, these storage containers are easy to customize and sterilize for a safe and controlled environment.
Storage containers will come outfitted ready to serve your facility, including feature such as:
- Electrical panels and outlets
- AC & heat
- Internet and phone access
If your clinic is looking for a fast and easy way to set up a testing site, please contact Charlie Longbella at email@example.com or at 651-271-3675. Expedited deliveries are available anywhere throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois.
- Requires 40 x 40 plot of land, typically in the parking lot adjacent to a medical facility
- Able to be deployed at hospitals and clinics across the nation
- Available for immediate delivery throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois
- Constructed with rugged COR-TEN™ steel
- Designed to withstand harsh conditions and deter break-ins
Please contact Big Blue Boxes today about how we can help you during this unprecedented time.